Learn everything you need to know about Covid-19 when you read about this article here at APC Next Level. Find out now. The facts about Covid-19 that you need to know are the following:
– Symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other common illnesses such as the flu and cold. People with these symptoms may feel tired, have a fever, cough, and runny nose. Some people may also have muscle aches, diarrhea or bloody mucus from their nose or throat. It can be difficult to tell if someone has the symptoms of COVID-19 unless you ask them specific questions. In fact, some people who are infected with the virus may not even have any symptoms at all. That means they could unknowingly spread the virus to others. If you think you or someone you love might have COVID-19, call your doctor before going to a hospital. Your doctor will ask you a lot of questions and perform a physical exam. They may order tests to confirm whether you have the virus or not. These tests typically include: – A blood test – A nasal swab (a simple procedure where a sample of mucus is taken from inside one of your nostrils) – A cough swab (a simple procedure where a sample of mucus is taken from the back of your throat) The length of time it takes your body to make antibodies to fight off the virus varies from person to person. Some people may never develop these antibodies and get sick again.
1. #1 SARS-CoV-2 is the scientific name of the virus that causes COVID-
2. SARS-CoV-2 was first identified in December 2019 within samples collected from a patient in the city of Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. #2 SARS-CoV-2 is a member of the Coronaviridae family and has 98% sequence identity to a virus known as SARSCoV-1 which caused severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) that broke out in
3. #3 According to the CDC, people with mild coronavirus infections may not have any symptoms at all or may only have a few mild symptoms such as a fever, a cough and a runny nose. People with more severe illnesses may have pneumonia and/or acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). Some patients have died from this disease. The elderly and those with existing health conditions are most at risk for developing severe illness from COVID-
4. However, anyone can get the coronavirus. #4 It is believed that wildlife in China sold at local markets serve as the natural host species for SARS-CoV-